The objective of the scheme is to promote, protect and preserve the cultural heritage of the Himalayan region spreading in Jammu & Kashmir, Himachal Pradesh, Uttrakhand, Sikkim and Arunachal Pradesh through research, documentation, dissemination, etc.
The financial assistance is given for any of the items listed below up to a maximum of Rs.10.00 lakhs to any single organisation:
|S.No.||Items||Maximum amount per annum|
|i.||Study and research on cultural heritage||Rs.10.00 lakhs|
|ii.||Preservation of old manuscripts, literature, art & crafts and documentation of cultural activities/ events like music, dance, etc.||Rs.10.00 lakhs|
|iii.||Dissemination through audio-visual programmes of art and culture||Rs.10.00 lakhs|
|iv.||Training in Traditional and Folk Art||Rs.10.00 lakhs|
The maximum grant admissible to an organization would be 75% of the total expenditure to be incurred on any item subject to maximum ceiling fixed. The remaining 25% expenditure or more should be met by the State Govt./U.T. Administration failing which the grantee organization could contribute the amount from their own resources. However, in the case of Arunachal Pradesh and Sikkim, funding will be shared between the Government of India and the organization in the ratio of 90:10 respectively.
The organization shall submit complete application alongwith the following documents/information to judge the eligibility of the organization through the State Government, where the project is proposed to be implemented, to the Ministry of Culture. The organisations, however, located in Sikkim, Arunachal Pradesh & Leh and Kargil districts of Jammu & Kashmir are exempted to submit their applications direct to Ministry of Culture only with the recommendation of concerned District Collector/Dy Commissioner. The Universities and Colleges shall forward their applications through the U.G.C to Ministry of Culture.
|i||Copy of the valid Registration Certificate clearly showing the validity of the Registration. The copy of the Registration Certificate will be duly certified by a Gazetted Officer.|
|ii||Copy of Memorandum of Association|
|iii||Copies of Audited Accounts for last three years.|
|iv||Copies of Annual Report for last three years supported by documentary evidence of Achievements|
|v||Write-up on the activity to be undertaken alongwith detailed break-up of the cost estimate, funds requirement from the Govt., other sources of funding, completion schedule of the project, etc.|
|vi||Brief profile in case of research personnel.|
Recommendation: The State Governments/District Collector/ Deputy Commissioner/UGC while recommending the proposal will:
For More Information: Ministry of Culture
To give financial assistance to the voluntary Buddhist/Tibetan organizations including Monasteries engaged in the propagation and scientific development of Buddhist/Tibetan culture, tradition and research in related fields.
Financial assistance is given for all or any of the items listed below upto a maximum of Rs.30.00 lakhs per year for any single organization. In case of the organizations of all-India character and running a school for imparting monastic education, the financial assistance may be given beyond the ceiling, on the recommendation of the Expert Advisory Committee and approved by the Minister (Culture) in consultation with the FA, Ministry of Culture.
|S.No||Items||Maximum Amount per annum|
|i||Maintenance (Salary of staff, Off. Exp/Misc. exp)||Rs.5,00,000/-|
|ii||Research Project on promotion of Buddhist/Tibetan Art and Culture||Rs.2,00,000/-|
|iii||Purchase of books, documentation and cataloguing relating to Buddhism||Rs.5,00,000/-|
|iv||Award of scholarships to monk/nunnery students||Rs.5,00,000/-|
|v||Holding of special courses on promotion of Buddhist/Tibetan Art and Culture||Rs.2,00,000/-|
|vi||Audio- Visual Recording/Documentation/ Archiving of the traditional materials for preservation and dissemination of Buddhist Art & Culture||Rs.5,00,000/-|
|vii||IT upgradation and IT-enabled Teaching/ Training aids for monastic/nunnery schools||Rs.5,00,000/-|
|viii||Transport facilities for monastic/nunnery schools and monasteries located in remote areas||Rs.5,00,000/-|
|ix||Salary of teachers where organization is running a school imparting monastic/ nunnery education||Rs.5,00,000/-|
|x||Repairs, restoration, renovation of ancient monasteries and Heritage Buildings associated with Buddhism||Rs.30,00,000/-|
|xi||Construction/Repairs/Extension with toilet and drinking water for Class Rooms, School Buildings, Hostels and Training Centres which are focused on Buddhist/ Tibetan Art and Culture as well as skill development of traditional craft for monastic/nunnery school||Rs.30,00,000/-|
The maximum grant admissible to an organization would be 75% of the total expenditure to be incurred on any item subject to maximum ceiling fixed. The remaining 25% expenditure or more should be met by the State Govt./U.T. Administration failing which the grantee organization could contribute the amount from their own resources. However, in the case of North-Eastern States and Sikkim, funding will be shared between the Government of India and the State Government in the ratio of 90:10 respectively failing which the grantee organization could contribute from their own resources.
The organization shall submit complete application alongwith the following documents/information to judge the eligibility of the organization through the concerned State Government/UTs. The organisation, however, located in North Eastern States, Sikkim, Leh and Kargil districts of Jammu & Kashmir are exempted to submit their applications direct to Ministry of Culture only with the recommendation of concerned District Collector/Dy. Commissioner.
|i.||Copy of the valid Registration Certificate clearly showing the validity of the Registration. The copy of the Registration Certificate will be duly certified by a Gazetted Officer.|
|ii.||Copy of Memorandum of Association|
|iii.||Copies of Audited Accounts for last three years.|
|iv.||Copies of Annual Report for last three years.|
|v.||Item-wise write-up on each activity to be undertaken incorporating detailed break-up of funds sought, no. of target beneficiary, time schedule of the Project, etc.|
|vi.||List of books to be purchased and their cost, if applicable.|
|vii.||Copy of registration certificate & other documents in proof of ownership of the land/building in case of civil construction, if applicable.|
|viii.||Detailed Project Report for civil works incorporating information, inter-alia, total land availability, estimated cost item wise, phasing of expenditure, completion schedule, approved estimates from State PWD for each item, details of Architect, details of class rooms – whether primary or secondary, Number of class rooms, Number of students per class rooms, what are the courses to be offered and upto which class, etc., if applicable.|
|ix.||Details of teachers - name, age, qualifications and salary paid. Proposal relating to Salary of Teachers will be subject to the following:|
|i. If the society is running a Monastic/Nunnery School in its building or it is running a school in its monastery.|
|ii. Number of monk/nun students taking training in such school.|
|iii. Number of teachers, their age and qualifications and salary paid to the teachers.|
|iv. Is the Monastic/Nunnery School affiliated with some local Education Board in the State or any other Educational Board?|
|v. Are the student’s day scholars or resident in the school?|
|x.||Proposal relating to Award of Scholarship to students will be subject to the following conditions:- i. Criterion for selection of persons for payment of scholarship. ii. Does the organization notify in the beginning of the financial or academic year about the release of scholarship to the candidates to apply for scholarship? If yes mode of such notification and proof be given.|
Recommendation : The State Governments/UTs, District Collector/Dy. Commissioner while recommending the proposal will verify the following:
The Central Institute of Buddhist Studies, Leh will act as ‘Help Window’, for the organisations located in Leh and Kargil districts of J & K.
For More Information: Ministry of Culture
The scheme will be titled "Financial Assistance to Professional Groups and Individuals engaged for specified Performing Arts Projects". Under this scheme financial assistance will be provided to dramatic groups, theatre groups, music ensembles, children theatre, solo artists and for all genres of performing arts activities.
The scheme will have the following major components:
(a) Production Grant
(b) Salary Grant
For More Information: Ministry of Culture
Source : Ministry of Culture
This topic explains about Breast feeding and foods...
This topic provides information related to the Bha...
This topic covers the information related to Balik...
This page contains information about merit scholar...